- Provide training and technical expertise that can help workers take on societal ills such as child labor, human trafficking, unfair labor laws, infringement of women’s rights, dangerous workplaces and the exploitation of the vulnerable.
- Assist unions trying to strengthen internal structures, including achievement of gender parity.
- Work with women as they challenge the systems and organizations that deny them voice.
- Conduct health and safety trainings for factory and other workers, and support networks of workers injured on the job.
- Implement legal assistance programs, including training paralegals, to help workers recover stolen wages or benefits illegally denied them.
- Connect migrant workers to protective networks, decreasing their vulnerability.
- Link workers and their unions with others sharing similar struggles and experiences.
- Boost advocacy efforts so that campaigns resonate beyond borders.
- Stand in solidarity with social-change activists around the world as we strive to build a global network of worker rights defenders.