The Solidarity Center is dedicated to promoting and protecting worker rights worldwide. Our staff reflects that dedication every day. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of working men and women around the world, please consider joining our diverse team of rights activists in Washington, D.C., or one of more than two dozen field offices around the world. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, career advancement opportunities and all of the advantages of union membership.
- Country Program Director, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Senior Specialist for Organizing, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Bids and Proposal Development Specialist, Washington, D.C.
- Administrative Assistant, Africa Department, Washington, D.C.
- Program Officer I, Asia Department, Washington, D.C.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, Washington, D.C.
- Senior Program Officer-Middle East and North Africa, Washington, D.C.
The Solidarity Center offers internships to undergraduate, post-graduate, law school, Ph.D. candidates and recent university graduates.
All 2019 internships are full. Please check back later for additional internships.